Base on our experience in Electronic Design and DAQ systems, Toshi has been involved with Biomedical Engineering since June 2009.
Our first product is a Clinical Otoacoustic Emission Analyzer.
An otoacoustic emission (OAE) is a sound which is generated from within the inner ear. Having been predicted by Thomas Gold in 1948, its existence was first demonstrated experimentally by David Kemp in 1978 and otoacoustic emissions have since been shown to arise by a number of different cellular mechanisms within the inner ear. Studies have shown that OAEs disappear after the inner ear has been damaged, so OAEs are often used in the laboratory and the clinic as a measure of inner ear health.
- Dedicated 16bit DAQ with 8K Buffering Memory
- External Powered Amplifier and Signal Conditioner
- Mini Laptop
- Newborn probe plus adult probe
- Disposable tips
- Quick screening
- Classic transient OAE capture
- FFT analysis
- Data print with statistical analysis
- Real time monitoring
- Comprehensive database for patients