- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing and interfaces as required
- Support for the ®, ®, ™, as well as other Open Source and proprietary /Switch/ /VoIP applications
- Single synchronous and interface for all 24 / ports
- Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel
- Dimensions: 2U height : 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across
host processor intervention
interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V busses
- Fully 2.2 and compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
- Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate line to run your fax machine
- Using / passthrough with Sangoma cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital / cards and the atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A400D
- G.168-2002 in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU Load
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
The A400 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on thecard. The Remora™ card has six sockets, each of which can accept a -2 or -2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora™ daughterboard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 Base Card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at theconnection.
Why should I buy through an Empowered by Sangoma partner?
Empowered by Sangoma channel partners are authorized to sell Sangoma hardware. They have met minimum quality requirements for their region and are kept up to date directly by Sangoma as to new developments that can benefit you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma symbol whenever you make your Sangoma purchase.
- Save money on shipping
- Get faster service in your own time zone
- Speak in your native language
- Save money on Sangoma products.
(Sangoma sells at list price and its standard negotiated discounts based on partner status only)
- Ensure you qualify for Sangoma manufacturer's warranty, money-back guarantee, and free technical support.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour when purchased through an authorized Empowered by Sangoma Channel Partner.