Join the Team! We’re looking for motivated and talented individuals to further their careers in a growing and rewarding environment. Our most recent job openings are listed below. If you feel you are the perfect match for one of our openings, please send your resume to email@example.com
Join our team
Looking for A Job!Come join Our Innovative and passionate team
- Provide online or on-site demonstration of products.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans to drive personal revenue.
- Document and manage all activities and communications in Toshi's CRM system
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources and leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Assisting company employees with technical requests
- Triaging, prioritizing and routing all issues that come into the system
- Ensuring that end users are being kept up to date on their ticket status
- Managing user experience items on the corporate PBX systems like desk phones and voicemail
- Ensuring that shared printer/copier/scanners are maintained and online across the company
- Maintaining software license documentation for the organization
- Proactive management of end user laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Basic network troubleshooting, including remote connectivity issues for end users
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with end user laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Ensuring the end user devices meet security standards as laid out in corporate policy
- Some systems administration oriented work
- Sharing after-hours triage responsibilities with the IT team
- Other duties as assigned
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes